Hi Ilya,

Thanks for your reply.

The thing is, if checksum offloading is enabled in both VMs, then
sender VM will send
a packet with invalid TCP checksum, and later OVS will send this
packet to receiver
VM directly without calculating a valid checksum. As a result,
receiver VM will drop
this packet because it contains invalid checksum. This is what
happened when I tried
this patch.

Best,
Yifeng