On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:08 AM Numan Siddique <num...@ovn.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:32 PM Han Zhou <hz...@ovn.org> wrote:
> >
> > Support automatical route advertisement and learning for OVN
> > interconnection.  Static routes and directly connected subnets
> > can be automatically advertised to avoid manual configuration
> > across AZs.  This feature is disabled by default, and can be
> > enabled at each AZ level by:
> >
> >     ovn-nbctl set NB_Global . options:ic-route-ad=true \
>
> Hi Han,
>
> There are few checkpatch warnings. Can you please take  a look. May be
its not
> possible to fix all of them.
>
> Can you please rename the option "ir-route-ad" to "ir-route-adv" and also
> all occurrences of "route-ad" in the code to "route-adv".
>

> There's one comment below.
>
> With these comments addressed -
> Acked-by: Numan Siddique <num...@ovn.org>
>
> Thanks
> Numan

Thanks Numan for the review. I address all comments and applied the series
to master.

Hi Mark, Numan and all,

I know it is a little late, but I'd want to check if it is still ok to be
backported to branch-20.03. I understand that normally we should only allow
bug fixes at this phase, but since the whole interconnection feature is
new, I think probably it worth to backport this route-advertisement to make
the interconnection feature more complete and convenient to use. Does this
make sense? Nevertheless, if you think this is risky to the release
schedule then please ignore this proposal :)

Thanks
Han