Hi,

This is Able Curran from Talent Logic. Can I help you with your hiring needs?

I understand the status quo with COVID-19 is unprecedented and we are
maneuvering uncharted territories.

I trust that you, your staff and families are safe and healthy.

Regards,

Able Curran |Recruiting/Talent Acquisition Partner

(O):  281 312 5753

Celebrating over 35 Years of Customer Commitment
In an ultra-competitive hiring market, it's not just important to find talent -
you have to be able to onboard them quickly!

                                                          IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND
DISCLAIMER

Internet communications are not secure, and therefore Talent Logic, Inc.. does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. However,
Talent Logic, Inc... reserves the right to monitor the transmission of this
message and to take corrective action against any misuse or abuse of its e-mail
system or other components of its network. The information contained in this
e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or any action or act of forbearance taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of
the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the views of Talent Logic, Inc.. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

                                                                     END OF
DISCLAIMER

                If you wish to receive no further emails from this company, you
can opt-out from future correspondence at any time by clicking
Unsubscribe<https://unsubscribe.codetwo.com/ER.Unsubscriber/?data=pk21R5uRiAVeSjswHAZ22Msa55Q0h9%2bkJ3nUWHcVsJm5hwOGrVqTuFbOCwvHqZnk78Qs%2bQCR4O2%2bxkpyXr9jwG6%2fpnpUd4xMSCtBZWXfUXfRdGGXUE39mh0%2brP4zwywMYSGMrIhGL84E98SLN5INCAlpqBman%2bRiMvjpzMy0lJlQRK%2f%2fKt8syjGzxqhcaMn9PIwNHp0Jh%2ftqzrz%2bOjmHf9ItwuY4pzgJjKroIFZ9wdMaf8iNdterOxEat0Ggizq%2bP9KlS5Opgvq5fV4lcm%2f%2f6sSfHKU2EmXg1lfGhmnZ6OR%2fxpOewzi59BBGr3oBDSy9BUjLmsVgaWIpo5d%2bh%2bBDWmKb91I%2bE8betCi6YW76raDgnncgFyXLZ%2fY0WLYJ9Zts>
 or Reply to unsubscr...@talentlogic.net<mailto:unsubscr...@talentlogic.net> at
any time.

                                 .