On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 7:34 AM Ilya Maximets <i.maxim...@ovn.org> wrote:

> On 2/14/20 2:03 PM, Flavio Leitner wrote:
> > This patchset disables unsupported offload features for vhost
> > device such as UFO and ECN.
> >
> > Then it includes UDP checksum offload as a must have to enable
> > userspace TSO, but leave SCTP as optional. Only a few drivers
> > support SCTP checksum offload and the protocol is not widely
> > used.

Hi Flavio and Ilya,

I have a question about this.
If we do "other_config:userspace-tso-enable=true", it enables both
the TSO and CSUM offload.
Can we enable only the CSUM offload, but not TSO?
So making it a separate configurations?

Because currently, all the "make check-system-userspace" has to add
$ ethtool -K $1 tx off
due to no checksum support.
If we make CSUM offload enabled by default, so we don't need to turn
off tx offload?

Regards,
William