My Bloved Friend

Good day, I'm a citizen of Sudan but currently staying in Burkina Faso. Mynames
is Miss. Anita Dim Deng. I'm 25years old originated from Sudan. Ibelieve that
it is better we know each other better because I believe thatany good
relationship will only last if it is build on trust and mutualunderstanding. my
father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng was the former minister of(SPLA) affaire and
special adviser to President SALVA KIIR of South Sudan.
My father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng and my mother including other top
militaryofficers and also top government officials had been on board when the
planecrashed on Friday May 02, 2008, you can read more about the crash
throughthe below website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm
listing to what happened After the burial of my father, my uncle conspiredand
sold my father's properties and left nothing for me, on a faithfulmorning I
opened my lat father's room which I saw a briefcase and I openedit there I
found documents in which indicated that my lat father depositedamount of money
in one of the bank in Burkina Faso in my name as his nextof kin. I travelled to
Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I canstart a better life and take
care of myself.
On my arrival, the branch manager of the bank whom I met in person told methat
what my father's instruction to the bank was that the money shouldrelease to me
only when I am married or if I present a trustee who willhelp me and invest the
money overseas. I have chosen to contact you and Ibelieve that you will not
betray my trust on you, though you may wonder whyI so soon revealed myself to
you without knowing you well, I am convincethat you are the real person to help
me out.
I will disclose much to you if you can assist me to relocate to yourcountry
because my wicked uncle has threatened to assassinate me. Theamount involved is
€ 8.5 Million Euro) with two boxs of Gold I haveconfirmed from the bank in
Burkina Faso where the Gold was deposited. Youwill also help me to place the
money in a more profitable business venturein your country.
However you will help me by recommending a nice university in your countryso
that I can complete my education, it is my intension to compensate youwith 30%
from the total money for your noble assistance and the balanceshall be my
capital for establishment after my school.In receipt of your below
information’s, I will summit a letter ofintroduction to the bank immediately in
your name as my trustee.
Please read this proposal as urgent and contact me with your information’sbelow:
Yours Faithfully,
Miss. Anita Dim Deng.