On 7/6/20 10:35 PM, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Most of these changes should not change user-visible behavior.  One
> place where they do is in "ovs-ofctl dump-flows", which will now output
> "subs:..." inside "bundle" actions instead of "slaves:...".  I don't
> expect this to cause real problems in most systems.  The old syntax
> is still supported on input for backward compatibility.

Hi.  Thanks for working on this.

Unfortunately, this patch needs some more updates due to commit [1]
accepted not so long ago.  We have some new bonding references in
various places including lib/dpif-netdev.c and documentation for
a new lb-output-action configuration knob.

[1] 9df65060cf4c ("userspace: Avoid dp_hash recirculation for balance-tcp bond
mode.")

FYI, There is also a patch on a list that touches same things and will
likely need updates:
  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=185868

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.