On 17/11/2020 00:27, Ilya Maximets wrote:
> On 11/16/20 6:11 PM, Mark Gray wrote:
>> On 16/11/2020 16:33, Ilya Maximets wrote:
>>> On 11/16/20 5:28 PM, Stokes, Ian wrote:

> One more important thing.
>
> This commit broke windows build:
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/blp/ovs/builds/36338443/job/bjsq27m27kworj4e
>
> Please, check this out.

Thanks for letting me know. It looks like it cannot find the generated
file when building. However, the command used to generate it is being
executed (and presumably not failing as there is no error) as per the
dependency in the 'automake.mk' file.

As a quick test, I generated a 'dirs.py' file and pushed it to a private
branch. The build will then not fail at that point. I also added an "ls"
command into the build and the file is there with the correct
permissions (644).

As I don't have a Windows machine to test this on, hopefully Alin can help?

Mark