Hi all,

I sent an email a week ago announcing the upcoming soft freeze of OVN 21.03 on 5 February. As a reminder, all new feature patches need to be posted by this date in order to be considered for 21.03.

After the soft freeze, there is a two week period where patches may be reviewed and merged into OVN master. On 19 February, we will create the 21.03 branch. Two weeks later, on 5 March, is the planned release date.

Please respond to this email with patches you have submitted that are intended for 21.03 so we can be sure to get those reviewed and merged before the branch date.

Thanks,
Mark Michelson