On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 00:58, Gregory Rose <gvrose8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/14/2021 1:09 AM, Michal Kazior wrote:
> > From: Michal Kazior <mic...@plume.com>
[...]
> Hi Michal,
>
> The patch looks fine to me.  Applies cleanly to master
> and did not cause any regressions in 'make check'.
>
> I'm curious since I don't ever use OVS with wireless ports
> if there is somewhere this issue has been reported.  If
> so then we should add it to the commit message.

Hi Greg,

I'm unaware of any reports of this sort and I wouldn't be surprised to
be the first one. Given my experience - and the fact this has been
sitting on the mailing list for almost 2 months with no comments now -
I imagine not many people tried mixing OVS with wext drivers,
especially vendor drivers.

Michał