On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 01:03:24AM +0200, Gaetan Rivet wrote:
> This series adds a compilation option that changes the behavior of the RCU
> module. Once enabled, RCU reclamation by user threads becomes blocking until
> the RCU threads has executed the scheduled callbacks.

It's a great idea to improve the quality of the tests, and RCU can be a
sticking point.

I don't quite understand the description.  I think that's for one
particular reason: I don't understand yet what it causes to block.
Would you mind giving an example?  I haven't yet read the patches (I
might not; I don't plan to review this series in detail), so maybe
there is an example in one of the patch.  If so, then please just point
me to that one.

This message is a good introduction to the series.  Usually,
introductory messages don't make it into the repository, so I hope that
this material is also included in commit messages or in documentation or
comments.

Thanks,

Ben.