Hi Ihar,

I floated this by the OVN team in #coreovn and got positive responses. So I think this is a candidate.

On 5/18/21 11:40 AM, Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
Is it already time to request exceptions for freeze?

I would like the following bug fixes incorporated in 21.06, all
related to the new allow-stateless ACL:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/list/?series=244288

They are a bit involving but I tried to cover each with some test
scenarios proving the fixes.

Thanks,
Ihar