Hi Eelco, Flavio,

Pls find my replies Inline

So I have put the following :
        Removed the assert
        Allow the Auto-validator to run for all implementation and for a full
batch
        Document error via Vlog_Error
        Set the auto-validator to default {Scalar} when returning out in case
of failure.

> > I’m wondering if there is another way than a simple delay, as these tend to
> cause issues later on. Can we check packets processed or something?
>
> Yeah, maybe we can pass all packets like 5x at least.

Sure I will try to find something to do it more nicely.
But just a thought keeping it 20sec allows for a full-stabilization and also
thorough testing of stability as well.
So keeping it may not be just a bad idea.