On 6 Jul 2021, at 17:32, Van Haaren, Harry wrote:

> [...]

You are right, and your suggestion eases the general use case but makes the
pkt_cnt option hard to use, as you have to execute the command for each PMD.

I was looking at other commands with the same problem, and they use a -pmd
keyword approach. Some examples:

  dpif-netdev/pmd-rxq-show [-pmd core] [dp]
  dpif-netdev/pmd-stats-clear [-pmd core] [dp]
  dpif-netdev/pmd-stats-show [-pmd core] [dp]

Guess we can do the same here:

  dpif-netdev/miniflow-parser-set [-pmd core] miniflow_implementation_name
[pkt_cnt]