On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 3:58 AM Vladislav Odintsov <odiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 01.12.2021 15:56, Vladislav Odintsov wrote:
> > Currently if user has a stateless and statetul ACLs (allow-stateless and
> > allow-related) in one port group or in one logical switch simultaneously,
> > the stateless rules whould take precedence.
> > This patch series adds support for mixing all the ACLs types with the
> > respect to their priority.
> > This change requires next:
> >
> > Also, as an optimisation, traffic from HW VTEP switch in ingress datapath
> > is passed from ls_in_l2_sec directly to ls_in_l2_lkup, as it doesn't need
> > any processing in ingress pipeline except determining outport in
> > ls_in_l2_lkup table.
> >
> > Vladislav Odintsov (3):
> >    Revert "northd: support HW VTEP with stateful datapath"
> >    northd: send ingress packets from HW VTEP directly to L2_LKUP table
> >    northd: support mix of stateless ACL with lower priority than stateful
> >
> >   northd/northd.c         | 113 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
> >   northd/ovn-northd.8.xml |  35 ++++---------
> >   northd/ovn_northd.dl    |  47 +++++------------
> >   tests/ovn-northd.at     |  50 ++++++++++--------
> >   4 files changed, 114 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)
> >
> Hi Numan,
>
> is is possible to plan this series to be included in 21.12?

Hi Vladislav,

I was thinking of considering them after branching.  Do you need these
patches for 21.12 ?
I'm trying to understand the risk factor ? Are these patches risky at
this time or will not affect other users who don't use this scenario ?

If it is risk free,  +1 from me for 21.12.

Thanks
Numan