Hi,
During internal testing of the AVX-512 CI, a bug was picked up on the OVS
master branch which resulted in the MFEX unit tests consistently failing. I
believe the bug was introduced by commit
d446dcb7e03fc7bd4e3050c83c22233b0a46d364 "system-dpdk: Refactor common logs
matching". It looks like this commit changed the logs which in turn meant that
the expected output became outdated causing the unit tests to fail. The unit
tests are still failing with the most recent updates to master so this bug does
not seem to have been fixed with any commits that have come after the one
specified.

The CI is still in testing so the issue was only reported internally. We will
investigate and resolve this issue ASAP as it is impacting git master right
now, but wanted to inform OVS community of useful (internal) results of the CI!

Kind Regards,
Michael.
Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.