Hi,

We are working on adding P4 support to OVS and we have recently open-sourced
the patches on the IPDK github  -
               https://github.com/ipdk-io/ovs/tree/ovs-with-p4

The architecture document that explains the changes and the upcoming feature
list is here -

https://github.com/ipdk-io/ovs/blob/ovs-with-p4/OVS_WITH_P4_ARCH.rst

Here is the link for the user-guide document to run OVS on host -
https://github.com/ipdk-io/ipdk/blob/main/build/ovs-with-p4_howto

We have also built a development container that ties in all necessary pieces
and runs OVS on container. It also brings up 2 Vagrant VMs and switches traffic
between them using a simple P4 and OVS -
https://github.com/ipdk-io/ipdk/blob/main/build/README.md

Here is the link to the code-walk video that we did last November -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhRL5SQReQs

We still have work to do to turn these patches into a minimal set that could be
upstreamed into OVS.  Once that is done, we would like to upstream these
patches to openvswitch. Please let us know your comments.

Thanks
Namrata