On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 4:34 PM Lazuardi Nasution <mrxlazuar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tonghao,
>
> How can I know if my driver support it. i have ConnectX-5 EN, ConnectX-6 VPI
> and Connect-6 DX.
I tested this patch on Connect-6 DX. but now there is no hw NIC for me
to test again.
if you enable the isolate mode on hw nic, then you can install the
flows, for example, to match the tunnel packet via dpctl command with
--consistent option.
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/patch/20201214022001.84273-3-xiangxia.m....@gmail.com/

--
Best regards, Tonghao