I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
ERROR: Inappropriate bracing around statement
#87 FILE: include/openvswitch/hmap.h:185:
    HMAP_FOR_EACH_SAFE_LONG_INIT (NODE, NEXT, MEMBER, HMAP, (void) NEXT)

ERROR: Inappropriate bracing around statement
#102 FILE: include/openvswitch/hmap.h:198:
    HMAP_FOR_EACH_SAFE_SHORT_INIT (NODE, MEMBER, HMAP, (void) 0)

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#1545 FILE: tests/test-hmap.c:277:
            assert(n == n_remaining);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#1554 FILE: tests/test-hmap.c:286:
                assert(i < n);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#1559 FILE: tests/test-hmap.c:291:
                        assert(j < n_remaining);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#1569 FILE: tests/test-hmap.c:301:
            assert(i == n);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#1570 FILE: tests/test-hmap.c:302:
            assert(e == NULL);

Lines checked: 1841, Warnings: 0, Errors: 7

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email
acon...@redhat.com

Thanks,
0-day Robot