> > > Thanks for the patch Michael, a few comments below.
> > >
> > > I'm still conducting some testing so may have some follow up comments
> > > for full review.
> >
> > Hi Michael, had some more time for testing today and have a few more
> > follow up comments inline below for the v2.
>
> Hey Ian,
>
> Thanks for the review, I will incorporate your comments and push a V2 ASAP.
>
> I've also left a couple of comments below on things I wasn't sure on that you
> might be able to help clarify.

Sure, responses inline.

<snip>

> > > What's the purpose of this check? I'm guessing that you are probably
> > > looking to confirm the rate and burst levels but I don't see an explicit
> > > check
> > for it?
> > > If so maybe you need to search for the required fields explicitly
> > > rather than just the show command itself?
> >
> > So just to confirm, show command here wont provide useful infor for the
>
> You're right in saying that the show command doesn't show any specific
> information relating to the ingress policer but it appears in all other tests
> after
> creating a port on a bridge so the style was copied for these tests.
>
> Do you know of a reason to do this or is it unnecessary?

Hmmm, I'm thinking this is a step to confirm the port was added as expected in
the other tests cases.

In this case I don't think it will do any harm to keep it as it is following
the existing design/steps the unit tests implement.

<snip>

> > > So when burst is not defined it should default to 8000 from what I
> > > remember, it would be good if we could check this and confirm it in the
> > test?
> >
> > Actually I'm not sure how we can check this as the value will be 0  in the
> > database so its difficult to confirm (I believe from the code the default
> > value
> > will be set to 8000 but this will not be reflected back in the database).
>
> Yes, I couldn't find any command which showed that the burst had been set to
> 8000 as a default value, is it best to leave it as is in that case?

For the moment yes, unless we have a different method to confirm which I cant
think of at the moment I think it's safe to leave the check for burst value out
here.

Thanks
Ian