I merged each of the individual patch series to their appropriate branches.

On 6/3/22 09:25, Dumitru Ceara wrote:
Explicit backports for these patches (except 3/3 which should only be applied
to main) are available at:
- branch-22.06:
https://github.com/dceara/ovn/tree/bz2091565-ct-masked-mark-follow-up-22.06
- branch-22.03:
https://github.com/dceara/ovn/tree/bz2091565-ct-masked-mark-follow-up-22.03
- branch-21.12:
https://github.com/dceara/ovn/tree/bz2091565-ct-masked-mark-follow-up-21.12

V2:
- Addressed comments from Mark and Han:
   - added a 3rd patch to flip the lb_hairpin_use_ct_mark default to 'true'.
   - changed I-P of the northd internal version into I-P of the SB_Global
     options.
   - consolidated all ovn-controller ct_mark masked access support under
     the "ct-no-masked-label" feature name.

Dumitru Ceara (3):
       northd: ovn-controller: Use ct_mark.natted only when ct_lb_mark is used.
       northd: Use ct_mark.blocked and ecmp_reply_port only when all chassis
support it.
       controller: Use ct_mark by default for load balancer hairpin flows.

  controller/chassis.c        |   5 +-
  controller/ovn-controller.c |   2 +-
  include/ovn/features.h      |   4 +-
  northd/northd.h             |   2 +-
  ovn-sb.xml                  |  12 ++-
  tests/ovn-northd.at         |  96 +++++++++++++++++++-