This is a backport of Han Zhou's patch series "Avoid unnecessary
deletion & recreation during restart" for branch-21.12. The original
series can be found at
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/list/?series=311230 .

Apologies if I did not handle the sign-offs on the commits correctly.
I'm not sure what the protocol is when backporting a patch series
authored by someone else.

Han Zhou (4):
  ofctrl: Wakeup when entering S_UPDATE_FLOWS.
  ofctrl: Support ovn-ofctrl-wait-before-clear to reduce down time
    during upgrade.
  ofctrl.c: Include group changes to bundle.
  ofctrl.c: Use bundle to avoid data plane downtime during the first
    flow installation.

 controller/ofctrl.c             | 275 +++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 controller/ofctrl.h             |   4 +-
 controller/ovn-controller.8.xml |  34 ++++
 controller/ovn-controller.c     |   6 +-
 tests/ovn-controller.at         |  55 ++++++-

2.37.1