I been have issue with building ovs with afxdp enabled on ubuntu.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        22.04
Codename:       jammy

I just followed the steps listed in the Open vSwitch with AF_XDP
https://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/intro/install/afxdp/

When I run the command ./ovs/.configure --enable-afxdp
checking for capng_clear in -lcap-ng... no
configure: WARNING: cannot find libcap-ng.
--user option will not be supported on Linux.
(you may use --disable-libcapng to suppress this warning).
checking for Python 3 (version 3.4 or later)... /usr/bin/python3
checking for flake8... no
checking for sphinx-build-3... no
checking for sphinx-build-2... no
checking for sphinx-build... no
checking for dot... yes
checking for net/if_dl.h... no
checking whether strtok_r macro segfaults on some inputs... no
checking whether AF_XDP is enabled... yes
checking for bpf/libbpf.h... yes
checking for linux/if_xdp.h... yes
checking for bpf/xsk.h... no
configure: error: unable to find bpf/xsk.h for AF_XDP support
root@ffsdemo9:~/ovs#

I see following error in config.log file
configure:19717: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:19717: $? = 0
configure:19717: result: yes
configure:19726: checking for bpf/xsk.h
configure:19726: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
In file included from conftest.c:75:
/usr/include/bpf/xsk.h:32:26: error: field 'node' has incomplete type
   32 |         struct list_head node;
      |                          ^~~~
/usr/include/bpf/xsk.h:34:31: error: expected ':', ',', ';', '}' or
'__attribute__' before '*' token
   34 |         struct xdp_sock __rcu **map_entry;
      |                               ^
/usr/include/bpf/xsk.h:43:52: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
   43 |                              struct xdp_sock __rcu **map_entry);
      |                                                    ^
/usr/include/bpf/xsk.h:44:52: error: unknown type name 'u16'
   44 | void xsk_clear_pool_at_qid(struct net_device *dev, u16 queue_id);
      |                                                    ^~~
/usr/include/bpf/xsk.h:46:25: error: unknown type name 'u16'
   46 |                         u16 queue_id);
      |                         ^~~
configure:19726: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h */

Please help to figure out the issue

Regard
Vel..

This correspondence, and any attachments or files transmitted with this
correspondence, contains information which may be confidential and privileged
and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Unless you are the
addressee or are authorized to receive messages for the addressee, you may not
use, copy, disseminate, or disclose this correspondence or any information
contained in this correspondence to any third party. If you have received this
correspondence in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
correspondence and any attachments or files transmitted with this
correspondence from your system, and destroy any and all copies thereof,
electronic or otherwise. Your cooperation and understanding are greatly
appreciated.