I never authorized this use of my personal account and it was done without my
knowledge this whole time going back to 2009 in August. Please stop processing
my personal data at once and return my data in your system. Please report this
information to law enforcement agencies including the United States Justice
Department, FBI, Federal Trade Commission and the Missouri State Patrol for
internet crimes violations. My data is being processed in an unlawful manner
and is considered sensitive personal data. The use of my data in this case are
criminal on the  Federal level. This also is violating my rights as a victim of
crimes.I will also be filing this information to law enforcement.
    Best Regards,
Corey Anderson

Corey Anderson +1(660)522-0283