Hello,

I've looked at your patch Robin and the offloads you insert in
dpdk_cp_prot_add_flow
use the following:

    const struct rte_flow_attr attr = { .ingress = 1 };

implicitly setting transfer and group to 0. If either of those had been
non-zero instead,
cap_sys_rawio would be required.

Otherwise thank you very much Aaron for you patch, I was reading it and will
comment directly to it.

Best regards,
Gaetan