Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

Yes, basically this means going back to v5, but with a minor difference.

In the original v5, the INCONSISTENT to EVICTING change is in the
revalidate_sweep__ phrase.

However,since you have spot that doing so in sweep phrase has a risk: If in
sweep phrase,
we initial a dp op of UKEY_MODIFY but fail, we will never have another
sweep phrase after
this dp_ops and eventually when doing the next round revalidator(), we have
a warning:

VLOG_INFO("Unexpected ukey transition from state %d "
                          "(last transitioned from thread %u at %s)",

Here we will put this change in flow dump phrase. When dump a megaflow, and
found
its ukey->state == INCONSISTENT, initial a UKEY delete op.