On 6/18/23 15:58, mit...@outlook.com wrote:
> From: Lin Huang <linhu...@ruijie.com.cn>
>
> v5->v4: police pkts bps and pps at the same time.
>         Get the maximum from the number of dropped packets, and drop that.
>
> v4->v3: rewrite egress_policer_details_to_param func.
>         add a new pkts_policer_profile_config func.
>
> v2->v3: police and free pkts by bulk.
>         fix the appropriate error code.
>
> v1->v2: delete duplicated code.
>
> Lin Huang (4):
>   token-bucket: Make token-bucket timestamp updated by caller.
>   netdev-dpdk: make srtcm_policer not to free pkts.
>   netdev-dpdk: Add support for egress packet-per-second policing.
>   netdev-dpdk: Add support for ingress packet-per-second policing.
>
>  Documentation/topics/dpdk/qos.rst  |  29 +-
>  NEWS                               |   5 +
>  include/openvswitch/token-bucket.h |   3 +-
>  lib/netdev-dpdk.c                  | 233 ++++++++++++----
>  lib/token-bucket.c                 |   4 +-
>  lib/vlog.c                         |   3 +-
>  ofproto/pinsched.c                 |   2 +-
>  tests/system-dpdk.at               | 412 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>  vswitchd/vswitch.xml               |  10 +

Thanks for v5!  I tried this version and it seems to work fine.

I posted a few small comments for the code.  Please, address them
and send a new version.

BTW, v5 was sent in a strange way with patches sent in reply to
some wrong ones.  Please, send v6 without in-reply-to header.
Patches should generally be sent as replies to a cover letter,
but the cover letter itself should be a standalone message without
in-reply-to header.

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.