From: Numan Siddique <num...@ovn.org>

This patch series adds the support to handle load balancer and
load balancer group changes incrementally in the "northd" engine
node.  "flow" engine node doesn't support I-P yet and falls back
to full recompute.

Note:  I still need to do some scale testing and measure the
improvements.  I'll first attempt adding I-P in the "flow"
engine node before attempting some scale tests.  Neverthless
this patch series is good enough for reviews.

v1 -> v2
--------
  * Resolved the conflicts and rebased
  * Fixed a bug in p6.

Numan Siddique (8):
  northd I-P: Sync SB load balancers in a separate engine node.
  northd: Add a new engine node - northd_lb_data.
  northd: Add initial I-P for load balancer and load balancer groups
  northd: Refactor the 'northd' node code which handles logical switch
    changes.
  northd: Handle load balancer changes for a logical switch.
  northd: Handle load balancer group changes for a logical switch.
  northd: Sync SB Port bindings NAT column in a separate engine node.
  northd: Handle load balancer changes for a logical router.

 lib/lb.c                   |  356 ++++++-
 lib/lb.h                   |  113 ++-
 northd/automake.mk         |    2 +
 northd/en-lflow.c          |    8 +-
 northd/en-northd-lb-data.c |  308 ++++++
 northd/en-northd-lb-data.h |   56 ++
 northd/en-northd.c         |   57 +-
 northd/en-northd.h         |    2 +
 northd/en-sync-sb.c        |   60 ++
 northd/en-sync-sb.h        |    9 +
 northd/inc-proc-northd.c   |   27 +-
 northd/northd.h            |   44 +-
 tests/ovn-northd.at        |  131 +++
 create mode 100644 northd/en-northd-lb-data.c
 create mode 100644 northd/en-northd-lb-data.h

--
2.40.1