On Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 1:38 PM Frode Nordahl
<frode.nord...@canonical.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 11:40 AM Frode Nordahl
> <frode.nord...@canonical.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 9:42 AM Frode Nordahl
> > <frode.nord...@canonical.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Have now sent out an invite to everyone participating in this thread.
> > >
> > > For the benefit of anyone else wanting to attend I'm also sharing the
> > > video link and other resources here:
> > > Date/Time: Tuesday July 11th 13:30 UTC
> > > Video link: https://meet.google.com/jno-ouvk-rfs
> > > Meeting notes:
> > > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IHeWiLuspPiUIzgKZMmV_9i8_0VujUZfw58LFeau8eE
> > >
> > > Agenda:
> > > Introductions / Code of Conduct 10m
> > > approach to development 5m
> > > ovn-heater approach – simulation 10m
> > > simulation of desired state vs. load inducing CMS behavior 10m
> > > first steps 10m
> > > next meeting 5m
> > > AOB
> > >
> > > (Apologies for the top post.)
> >
> > For the benefit of the community, the meeting was recorded and you
> > will find links to the video recording [0] and chat transcript [1]
> > below.
> >
> > 0: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hNYu9VKF-VJtSa4A-thvVcr1hrDuuFHH/view
> > 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YIPCapwhajvuJjoJCjjct7P018bkSWiP/view
>
> The second meeting was held Tuesday July 25th and for the benefit of
> the community you'll find video recording and chat transcript below:
> Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14m0L1ov0Gr6k4eAH9-S0fA5IqE4kd101/view
> Chat transcript:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/16GKfJx9y_diKQBzWMO8yPOcWbvNB_Vj_/view
> Meeting notes:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IHeWiLuspPiUIzgKZMmV_9i8_0VujUZfw58LFeau8eE
>
> Many good topics discussed this time as well, would like to highlight
> that we agreed to finalize the questionnaire in today's OVN IRC
> meeting, and will follow up on initial results of that in a video
> meeting at the end of August.
>
> In the next meeting I also expect we will discuss concrete tasks for
> completion in the following two week period. Anyone having an itch to
> scratch for development proposals are free to do so before that as
> well, file issues and post PRs on
> https://github.com/ovn-org/ovn-heater

We had another meeting Tuesday September 5th and for the benefit of
the community you'll find video recording and chat transcript below:
Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kMI1J1FAX3f0s60AXIDQQef26jmFBZfd
Chat transcript:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JmlnmowMqxIUHB_jm75v3tgcVphhSD-Z
Meeting notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IHeWiLuspPiUIzgKZMmV_9i8_0VujUZfw58LFeau8eE

Highlights are:
* Walkthrough of responses to the questionnaire.
* Volunteers for development (Thanks to Felix Huettner, Martin Kalcok
and Robin Jarry!)
* Focused development of initial OpenStack support is on-going right
now, and you can follow along in #openvswitch on Libera Chat and in
our in-flight thoughts document [2]. Contributions of any sort are
welcome.

2:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n4_GWf5ztYXOKZBgwEuLJ8A-qGL0diGP1A55plCdUjs

--