On 11/13/23 17:12, Dumitru Ceara wrote:
On 11/13/23 17:30, Ilya Maximets wrote:
Since last month ReadTheDocs only supports building with a new
configuration file provided in the repository itself:
   https://blog.readthedocs.com/migrate-configuration-v2/

So, all our documentation builds are failing for quite some time.

Also, the use of ovs-sphinx-theme is a little weird.

Temporary version of the docs with these changes is available here:
   https://igsilya-ovn.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Will also need to go to at least the latest stable branch, because
RTD is using the latest tag for a 'stable' documentation.

Version 2:
   * Replaced the import with importlib.util.find_spec(). [Mark]
   * Added an Ack to the second patch.

Ilya Maximets (2):
   Documentation: Use theme from Read The Docs.
   readthedocs: Add the configuration file.

Thanks for fixing the docs, Ilya!  The changes look good to me.  I'll
wait for Mark to re-review, so if he doesn't apply the patches before me
then, for the series:

Acked-by: Dumitru Ceara <dce...@redhat.com>

Ilya, do you plan to add a follow up patch to add a build badge like you
did for OVS?

Regards,
Dumitru

Thanks for v2 Ilya.