Hi Farhan,

Just run ‘make check-offloads’ and if your system has all the required packages
it should just work ;)

Here is a list of what I install on a Fedora 37 vagrant image:

$provision_fedora = <<END
  dnf -y update
  dnf -y install \
    autoconf \
    automake \
    clang \
    dpdk \
    gcc \
    git \
    iproute-tc \
    lftp \
    libatomic \
    libbpf-devel \
    libpcap-devel \
    libcap-ng \
    libcap-ng-devel \
    libreswan \
    libtool \
    libibverbs-devel \
    libxdp \
    libxdp-devel \
    meson \
    ninja-build \
    nmap-ncat \
    numactl-devel \
    openssl \
    openssl-devel \
    python3-netaddr \
    python3-pyelftools \
    python3-pytest \
    python3-flake8 \
    python3-pip \
    python3-scapy \
    python3-sphinx \
    python3-tftpy \
    tcpdump \
    unbound-devel

  pip install \
     pyftpdlib

  sysctl net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=0
  sysctl vm.nr_hugepages=1024

  sed -i 's/net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1/net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 =
0/g' /etc/sysctl.conf
  echo 'vm.nr_hugepages = 1024' >> /etc/sysctl.conf

  systemctl disable firewalld
  systemctl stop firewalld

  mkdir -p /vagrant/results/$RESULT_DIR

END