>Hello,
>
>On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 8:30 AM Jun Wang <junwan...@cestc.cn> wrote:
>>
>> If it's a DPDK net_bonding, it may cause
>> offload-related configurations to take effect,
>> leading to offload failure.
>
>I did not look at the patch for now.

>What is the interest of using a net/bonding DPDK port when there is
>native support of bonding in OVS?
>I am not familiar with OVN setups so maybe I am missing something on this side.

Yes, OVS itself has bonding capability. However, there are cases where DPDK
net/bonding is used. Specifically, we have compared the performance of the
two methods in some scenarios and found some differences. Therefore,
in some scenarios, DPDK net/bonding is chosen. However, OVS did not
consider the issue of DPDK net/bonding when modifying checksum offload.