> DPLCS Test: success
> DPIF Test: fail
> MFEX Test: fail
> Actions Test: fail
> Errors in DPCLS test:
> None
>
> Errors in DPIF test:
> git-pw patch apply 1922880
> Starting new HTTPS connection (1): patchwork.ozlabs.org
> Starting new HTTPS connection (1): patchwork.ozlabs.org
> Failed to apply patch:
> Applying: Add global option for JSON output to ovs-appctl.
> Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
> M     NEWS
> Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
> Auto-merging NEWS
> CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in NEWS
> error: Failed to merge in the changes.

Hi, Michael.

Could you, please, check why Intel CI fails to apply the change?
Can it be related to the master/main rename?  The NEWS file
was changed after the rename, so I'm guessing, CI still trying
to apply patches to a version of the code before the rename.
But it's just a guess.

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.