On Tue, May 07, 2024 at 03:16:25PM +0100, Simon Horman wrote:
> On Fri, May 03, 2024 at 02:22:27PM +0200, martin.kal...@canonical.com wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> Sorry for the confusion on my part.
> Now that I can see it again I have applied it to main.
>
> - ovsdb-client: Add missing arg to help for 'dump'.
>   https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/0940a51b1f5a
>
> As a follow-up I'll look at backporting this.

Hi Martin,

In preparing the backports I noticed that dump also supports optional
TABLES arguments. Could you consider a follow-up patch to add
that to the help text too?

In any case, I have prepared and pushed the following backports.

branch-3.3:
- ovsdb-client: Add missing arg to help for 'dump'.
  https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/20ed5491c53f

branch-3.2:
- ovsdb-client: Add missing arg to help for 'dump'.
  https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/a3f9c5ae1b1e

branch-3.1:
- ovsdb-client: Add missing arg to help for 'dump'.
  https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/8b029bd258d5

branch-3.0:
- ovsdb-client: Add missing arg to help for 'dump'.
  https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/65dcd5f27da0

branch-2.17:
- ovsdb-client: Add missing arg to help for 'dump'.
  https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/d1a2af7c33fa