On 22/08/2024 12:25, Eelco Chaudron wrote:
On 22 Aug 2024, at 13:20, 0-day Robot wrote:

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Jonathan Davies, I am a robot and I have tried out your
patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
WARNING: The subject summary should end with a dot.
Subject: ofproto/bond: Preserve active bond member over restarts
Lines checked: 41, Warnings: 1, Errors: 0

FYI, you should run checkpatch locally before sending out a patch.
If you have your code checked into a git repo, you can simply do:

   root@wsbr1:~/ovs_dp_test/ovs# ./utilities/checkpatch.py -1
   == Checking 19d809afb352 ("AUTHORS: Update email for Rosemarie O'Riorden.")
==
   Lines checked: 42, no obvious problems

Do --help for other options

Cheers,