hi All

1. is there any load balance in current ovs?
after read the code, it seems that in kernel mode only a single thread to
process the packets, no load balance. am I right? and in user space?

2. we know that ovs support openflow,  openflow table entry only exists in user
space, right?. kernel mode entries are just caches and maybe several user space
openflow entries in pipeline composed a kernel entry, am I right?

3. we know in openflow each entry and each table has counters such as pkt
counter and duration. what is the sync  mechanism between user entry and kernel
entry? as many pkts don't go through user space, but the counters in user space
openflow entries' counters need update.

4. not all entries can install in kernel mode, such as entries with meter
actions. in other words kernel entries only supports a few of actions, not all
actions just as user space entries support, am I write?

Thanks!
Tony Sun

发自我的 iPhone