On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Muminul Islam Russell <misla...@fiu.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification.
>
> When I change selinux mode to permissive it goes through. I am
> wondering if there is a way
> to resolve this issue while selinux in enforcing mode.

This could be something as trivial as:
1. deleting /var/run/openvswitch directory and/or all its contents
that were properly taggerd with one of openvswitch type
2. manually recreating this directory under wrong unconfined type.

Can you post output of `ls -Z`  command for /var/run/openvswitch
directory and also all its contents to provide or disprove the theory
I have above?