From:
<ovs-discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org<mailto:ovs-discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org>>
 on behalf of Hexin Wang
Date: Monday, April 24, 2017 at 2:57 PM
To: Guru Shetty
Cc: "ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org<mailto:ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org>"
Subject: Re: [ovs-discuss] OVN knob to control floating IP NAT action

Hi Guru,

Thanks. You probably referred to the unit test "ovn -- DNAT and SNAT on
distributed router - E/W" in tests/system-ovn.at? Is there anyway for me to
configure route based dnat_and_snat from ovn-nbctl? Specifically can I qualify
the following command with some prefix routes?

  ovn-nbctl lr-nat-add R1 dnat_and_snat <public_ip> <private_ip> <lsp> <mac>

Or maybe there is another way to achieve the same functionality?

Regards,

Hexin