On Wed, Jun 07, 2017 at 06:48:41PM +0200, Simone Aglianò wrote:
> What do you mean with " don t drop the mail list"?

This discussion is on a mailing list, but you keep dropping the CC.

> Do you mean If I connect the machine where OpenVSwitch is running with the
> Catalyst Cisco Switch that does not support, it will work?

Is your actual question, "How do I use Open vSwitch to turn a Cisco
switch into an OpenFlow switch?"  If that is your question, then the
answer is you cannot.  Only Cisco can turn a Cisco switch into an
OpenFlow switch, so you should contact their sales or support teams with
questions about how to do that.