I was looking for the cheapest and easiest way to have an OpenFlow switch
to run my experiment with Floodlight and Flowvisor. I think that the
easiest and cheapest way is run Open vSwitch on Linux operating system
having an adapter usb to multiple ethernet ports, isn´t it? I think to run
it in linux virtual machine what do you think about it?

BTW, thank you for having referenced me OpenWrt projects.