Not sure whether I understand your intention properly, but it sounds like
routing rather than switching.

If you want, you can enable routing on OVS - Routing is nothing but
changing DMAC and sending the packet to right egress port (or hand-over
pkts to bridge/switch) after looking up routing table.

Best regards,