Hi,

I want to measure the performance of OVS in multi core.

I have a server on two Xeon 2630 v2 (NUMA) with 4 dual port 10GbE NIC. the
server with 12 cores and 8 physical ports run OVS. 4ports are for receiving
40Gbps traffic and the other 4 ports are for sending 40Gbps traffic.

I use DPDK pktgen on other machine to make intensive traffic. using this
maching, I sent 12 type flow traffic to OVS server. At this experiment I
expected that OVS run in using 12 cores fully. However, It didn't work .

I can not find any information(such as slide, pdf and so on) that any one
do experiment of OVS performance using multi core.

Please let me know if you have any insights about how OVS runs on
multi-core.