On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 04:27:45PM +0800, 顾兆伦 wrote:
> Hi all, sorry to bother you.
>
>     When I use python/ovs, idl.run() always costs about 50 ms to execute, and
> it runs 50times, what is too long for me. When I check the
> msg(msg=self._sesson.recv()), I found this:

[snip almost 2000 lines]

>   I want to know why idl.run() recv so many update msgs about br-ex and
> controller, it’s because of ‘tx_packets’ changed? How to avoid this so I can
> take less time

Usually these fields should only update about every 5 seconds.  Perhaps
some bug is updating them too often.

However, if you don't need particular tables or columns, you can simply
not monitor those.  That is more efficient regardless of how often those
tables or columns update.