Hello all,
I want to add a tap interface to the br1 bridge in ovs. I do the following:

1. ip tuntap add dev int0 mode tap
2. ovs-vsctl add-port br1 int0 -- set Interface int0 type=internal

after the code I get the error like this

ovs-vsctl: Error detected while setting up 'int0'. See ovs-vswitchd log for
details.

and in the log file I have

failed to add int0 as port: file exist

although I don't have that port. after the error OVS keep adding the int0
to the br1, I see in the log file int0 added on the port 20022 and due to
this the controller should recompute the topology every second. Can anyone
help me to add a tap interface to OVS? What am I doing wrong?
I relly need help, thanks in advance.