Hi,

On an Ubuntu Linux machine, I have added a wireless interface (wlan0) to an
OVS bridge and enabled BFD on it: "ovs-vsctl set interface wlan0
bfd:enable=true"

However, the other wireless devices (working on the same frequency band)
are not able to receive the generated BFD probe messages by wlan0 and I see
the following messages on the wireless interface (using tcpdump):
IP 169.254.1.1.49158 > 169.254.1.0.3784: BFDv1, Control, State Down, Flags:
[none], length: 24

Do you have any idea how can I tell the bridge to allow these probes to
leave the bridge (or let the ingress probes can be received)? thanks.