On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 08:32:03AM +0000, Vishal Deep Ajmera wrote:
> > OK, what about this patch instead? It should fix the issue without the
> > errors.  I have not tested.
>
> I tried your patch but it does not re-add the routes. The reason is doing
> $ ifup br0 will not invoke ifup-post since the bridge port is already UP and
> so
> $OVSBRIDGECONFIGURED will be 'true'.

Yes, yes, I forgot that when I looked at the DHCP scenario which will
not work in this case then.

> I think instead of doing 'ifup $OVS_BRIDGE', we should run ${OTHERSCRIPT}
> $OVS_BRIDGE
> under the mac check. Tried this and it is working.

It looks good to me. I hope it does work for any number of ports
and doesn't show any errors.  If that's the case, please submit a
formal patch to ovs-dev@ and don't forget to request to patch 2.9
(if you need that) as it's branched off at this point.

Thanks for working on this!
fbl