Just for completeness, I did some tests with and without the
JSON parser C extension [0]. There's no significant gain (at
this point), maybe when we add the port groups it's more
noticeable though. Average time without it's been 2.09s
while with the C extension it's been 2.03s.

@Han, I can try rebase the patch if you want but that was
basically renaming the Address_Set table and from Ben's
comment, it may be better to keep the name. Not sure,
however, how we can proceed to address Lucas' points in
this thread.

Thanks,
Daniel

[0] https://imgur.com/a/etb5M