Hi All,

I have configured OVN L3 logical router for external traffic with 3
host native ovs/ovn setup.When pinging from VM to external network for
the first time after bringing up ovn l3 router , there is ping loss of
first packet. Afterwards everything works fine even if pinging after
some interval and no packet loss is observed.

If anyone observed this issue before or has any suggestions to rectify
this, it will be very helpful. I am using ovs-2.8.90.

Setup topology, configurations and logs are as in following link:

https://pastebin.com/RuTErpw2

-Jai