Hi!

New to Openvswitch I read the docu and searched through the mailing lists and forum but there are still some things I could not solve.

What is the current set pathcost for a port? I know how to set it, but can't retrieve it.

I have the following setup:

Host1                  Host2
 ovs <---GRE Tunnel---> ovs
  ^                      ^
  |                      |
  |                      |
1G Ethernet            1G Ethernet
  V                      V
Host1                  Host2
 ovs <---GRE Tunnel---> ovs

Frankly, the RSTP blocked one of the 1G physical links. I would have expected that a Tunnel should have a bad path cost, obviously not. But I could not debug this as I failed retrieving the current path costs.

Hence, I am looking for commands to debug/analyze the RSTP, ie. by retrieving all the parameters (pathcost, port status, ...)

Thanks
Klaus