On 7/10/2018 10:30 PM, Sandeep Adapala wrote:
Hello,

I am very new to OvS and DPDK but somehow after following the document http://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/intro/install/dpdk/ I went through till ovs service start step but the problem I get is when I run ovs-vsctl get Open_vSwitch . dpdk_initialized I don't get TRUE. I exactly did the same thing as mentioned in the doc but not sure why it is not running.

Hi Sandeep,

can you provide more details as regards the installation?

What OS are you using?
What version of OVS and DPDK are you using?

Are you compiling from source or using repos?

Thanks
Ian

Regards,
Sandeep