Hi,
I'm doing a project that need to modify ovs source code to do some
statistics about the packets (which I can't get that information from flow
tables). After get that statistics , I need to send them to the controller.
As far as I know, Openvswitch has the vswitchd deamon which communicate
with the controller through Openflow protocol. How can I add a new type of
Openflow message or modify an available message to attach that information
and send to the controller? Where is the function or module in Openvswitch
responsible for that job?
Any help would be appreciated.